19 Ways To Get More Internet Traffic
Article by Matt Bacak (Incidentally I’ve known Matt for about 8 years now and he’s an extremely knowledgeable and successful online marketer)
The need to get more traffic is normally a concern for all website owners and online marketers. Getting traffic is an unavoidable part of any online business cycle. Traffic converts to leads and/or sales, which is the main reason for engaging in any business.
However, the amount of sales does not only depend on the quantity, but the quality of traffic. You need to get more traffic that converts and not just hits to your web pages. This article is here for just that purpose. Read along.
1. You should write well. I’m not bragging but I guess you enjoy reading my content and wouldn’t mind coming back for more because you will find good quality here. Do the same.
2. After writing for a while, your pages will rank and start attracting new visitors. You should therefore write often to keep the flow of repeat visitors as new visitors come.
3. Submit your website’s url to various search engines to keep them on the radar. This will increase the chances of having your pages indexed and ranked.
4. Add links of the sites you like on your blogroll. The owners of the blogs will come across your site and you will stand a chance of getting a reciprocal link, thus siphon their traffic.
5. Commenting is simple but essential in increasing traffic. Quality comments will attract clicks to your blog thus increase traffic.
6. Set up an RSS feed on your blog. This makes it easy for your loyal readers to not only read your blog but to get a notification when you post new content.
7. Links are an integral part of any website. Not only do they improve search engine ranking, but they tap the shoulders of other webmasters who will notice your site and investigate it. They may also be new readers.
8. Add tags to each post you create. It takes a few minutes but drives additional traffic to your pages.
9. Tags also help readers find your blog when they search on blog search engines like Technorati.
10. If you have a blog, consider participating in guest blogging. This creates links and drives bloggers traffic back and forth.
11. Submit your site to social bookmarking sites such as Digg, Reddit, etc. It will boost your web visitors.
12. Remember to perform search engine optimization to your website. Create keyword targeted content and leverage the rest to search engines.
13. Images are important to your blog, not because they improve the beauty of your page, but, when optimized they drive some traffic to your site too.
14. Videos are quickly taking root in the online market today. Create them and post them to video sharing sites like YouTube and Vimeo.
15. When uploading your videos, write a description of the video to help search engines index it fast.
16. Always put a link to your site on the videos you share on the various sites.
17. Email marketing is very important and if done well, provides great ROI and the quality traffic needed.
18. Create a squeeze page a build a mailing list.
19. Find a way to entice your unresponsive subscribers. This can be through free offers and discounts. This will improve their loyalty and improve the needed traffic.
There are many strategies to making money on the internet, but nothing makes sense unless you have a big list. Email Marketing is the most profitable way to make money on the internet. When you build a list of hot and hungry prospects you control your future. Discover how to use the internet and turn your computer into a cash gushing machine. Sign-up right now for Matt Bacak ’s FREE online newsletter to find out how to do exactly that – Go here: http://www.promotingtips.com